Be the first on your block to download the new ClearSync for Android application - go to your nearest Mobile Android Market to download & install it now!
Any mobile smartphone or tablet type device running Android 2.2 or above.
v1.17 (Sept , 2011)
Three versions of the ClearSync Calendars & Contacts for Android (CSA) app are now available - see the Android Pricing page for more information.
- CSA Free: Displays ads after the 15 day "fully featured" Trial period ends without a License purchase.
- CSA+: For one-time fee will not display ads.
- CSA+ Outlook Calendars: In addition to the full CSA Calendars & Contacts app, gives you access to the ClearSync To Outlook Calendars sync utility for your Windows computer. A ClearSync Outlook, Silver, or Gold License is required after the 15 day Trial.
A ClearSync Google Sync for Calendars feature has also been added at no charge for all ClearSync users.
Support for syncing both Google Gmail Contacts & Outlook Contacts will be added soon -- send us Support Request to be notified when the Beta test versions become available.
v1.16 (July 14, 2011)
- Two versions of the app are now available -- the Free app, which displays ads after the 15 day "fully featured" Trial period ends without a License purchase, and the "+" app which can be purchased for a one-time fee and does not display ads. See the Android Pricing page for more information.
- Fixed a Month View crash bug in the "+" version.
v1.14 (June 21, 2011)
- Fixed an event conflict handling problem that generated duplicate records in some situations.
- Resolved an issue with large datasets that caused occasional <Force Close> application crashes.
v1.12 (May 23, 2011)
- Updated the Android Market application compatibility listing to exclude access by devices running Android 2.1 or earlier.
- Fixed a rare problem whereby one or more event instances in a recurring event string would sometimes "disappear" when one event in the string has been edited but would then re-appear after a Sync.
v1.11 (May 1, 2011)
- Additional tablet support improvements.
v1.05 (Apr 15, 2011)
- Tablet support improvements.
v1.02 (Apr 8, 2011)
- Untimed Events now display properly in proportional Day & Week Views.
- Better touch response for opening the Event Editor.
- Improved support for tablets and larger smartphone screen sizes.
- Account License types linked with updated features list available at each License level.
- Enhanced SSL Security for Accounts with Gold Licenses.
- Updated the "in app" Tutorial.
v1.001 (Feb 24, 2011)
- Fixed display of the "small" fontsize for some devices.
- Resolved inconsistent AutoSync triggering.
- Addressed an issue with improper Account management re-authentication with the Android system.
v1.000 (Feb 17, 2011)