- From Calendars, touch to open the Calendar Manager Selector .
- Touch Calendar Manager to add or modify calendars.
- Uncheck a calendar to hide its display.
- Click the Calendar Manager toolbar icon.
- Click New.
- Enter the desired Calendar name and optional Description.
- Click Change to select a color for the calendar, then click OK to close the Color Selector dialog and OK to close the Create Calendar dialog.
- Click the new calendar name to select it (it will be at the bottom of the list if other calendars exist).
- If you wish the people you share this calendar with to only be able to view but not make changes to it, select the Read Only option under Access By Others. The Hide Details option flags the calendar as Read Only and also hides all the events you enter as PRIVATE and makes their Description or Notes details inaccessible to other users.
- Click Close to exit the Calendar Manager.
The calendar will be pre-checked in the "Calendar Display Selector" area at the bottom right of the ClearSync 2 display. You can now enter and edit events on the calendar.
See also Share my calendar with other users