Please see the ClearSync To Outlook topic for the most current information about the application, its release history and usage notes.
What ClearSync To Outlook Does
The ClearSync® To Outlook sync utility is a Java-based application that establishes a “bridged” correspondence between events in a one or more designated Microsoft® Outlook® calendars and corresponding ClearSync® calendars.
This connection can be configured so that – with a few rare exceptions as noted below – the initial sync places all the Outlook events on the ClearSync calendars –or– all the ClearSync events get placed on the Outlook calendars –or– the events on both calendars in a linked (bridged) pair get added to each other. Subsequent changes to events on one side will then be automatically synced between the calendars, at whatever interval and in accordance with any sync direction options you select.
- ClearSync License: Gold, Silver, Outlook, or Free Trial (Gold equivalent)
- Windows version: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Java version: Java 5 or above (v1.5x)
- Outlook version: 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010
Updates & Future Features
- The application has a software auto-update feature that triggers whenever a <Sync to Server> occurs after a new version has been posted. Users are given the option of accepting the update or not.
- Support for syncing Contact Categories will be added in a future version.
Click the following links to download the ClearSync to Outlook Installer and to access the User Documentation for important additional installation & usage information.