Yes, you can set up ClearSync for someone else or for a group.
First, make sure that each person has:
- ClearSync installed on their handheld and/or desktop
- Created their own, unique ClearSync User Account
- Performed at least one successful sync to the ClearSync Server operation
You will also need the User Names and Passwords of each individual.
Assuming you are going to be the primary Sharing Group Administrator:
- Login to your ClearSync account
- Create a Sharing Group.
- Send invitations to the people who will be sharing resources with one another. Use your email address rather than theirs for the invitation.
Tip: Include the person’s User Name and Password in the optional Message field for each invitation.
- Use the ClearSync applications on each person’s handheld and/or desktop, including yours, to publish the calendars and contact lists that you wish to be shared with the Sharing Group members. See the ClearSync Quick Start Guide for step-by-step instructions about this process.
- Click the “Join Sharing Group” URL link in each invitation email you receive, logging in with each person’s unique ClearSync User Name and Password to join them to the Sharing Group.
- After logging in for each person, click the name link to go to the Sharing Group you have just joined them to. Share the person’s published resources, if applicable, and Subscribe to the desired resources that were previously shared to the Sharing Group.
Tip: Share all the resources for each Sharing Group member you can first. Then refresh each person’s page, re-enter the Sharing Group, and Subscribe to all the desired resources.